4.28.2007

Day 19

I'm really happy with how this is going so far. The outbreak on my chin and jaw has cleared up really fast and now everything seems to be getting smaller and less obvious. I did have this weird rash on my arms but I think that was because I wasn't using lotion on them but I am now. Lips are pretty dry still and cracking if I don't put on lip balm at least once every couple hours. Also, everything is really dried out and my eyes are pretty bloodshot. Other than that I'm fine no suicidal tendencies or anything.

On another note I think that side effect is a joke. If doctors didn't tell patients that suicide might be a side effect the patient wouldn't bother to think about it. I've caught myself pondering if I was suicidal but it's bullshit because the doctor put that idea in my head. Just thought I'd share that in case you were apprehensive about taking the drug.

No comments: